GGAT are excited to be contributing to the renovation and conversion of the Wesleyan Chapel at Llantwit Major.
The chapel was built in 1847 and was used for religious worship for over 150 years, but in recent years has been unoccupied and falling into disrepair. Regeneration Design and Management are now renovating the building and converting it for residential use. The modern extension at the rear of the building will be demolished, once again revealing the original façade. Many original internal features are also being retained. GGAT undertook the Level 2 survey of the chapel, recording its form prior to these alterations.